Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catching Up!

Our Fishing Trip on Lake Ray Hubbard


Collin enjoyed fishing the most!


My beautiful sista, Karina! :-)


Mike and Avery, so cute!

The kids had so much fun sleeping together!

Here are some pictures from 2006....it has been a while since I've posted. We have been a little busy with the starting of Cornerstone Rockwall Church (and having three kids). What an unbelievable year it has been. I'm blown away that God could and would use someone like Barrett and I to help accomplish something so HUGE for his kingdom! I hope that we are a living testimony to His power!




I will posting a lot of pictures in an effort to bring this blog up to date. Then.....I will hopefully stay on top of this. It is such a great way to keep everyone updated on the happenings at Casa de Clark. :-)

No comments: