Wow, today was the first day of school for Scotty and Kylee. I can't believe how old they are getting. Kylee is a FOURTH grader and Scotty is a SECOND grader. Where has the time gone? :) I remember having moms tell me for years that the time goes by fast, so make sure I enjoy it. And it's true. Not only are Kylee and Scotty getting older, Collin will be 4 in a couple of weeks. WOW!
Monday, August 25, 2008
First Day of School
Wow, today was the first day of school for Scotty and Kylee. I can't believe how old they are getting. Kylee is a FOURTH grader and Scotty is a SECOND grader. Where has the time gone? :) I remember having moms tell me for years that the time goes by fast, so make sure I enjoy it. And it's true. Not only are Kylee and Scotty getting older, Collin will be 4 in a couple of weeks. WOW!



No comments:
Post a Comment