Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uncle Linnie...The Best Uncle Ever!


If you know me then you know how important my family is to me. And many of you have heard me go on and on about how proud I am of my brother Vinnie (who is attending UCLA by the way). Well, this post is in honor of him. :) I remember the day that my mom found out she was pregnant with him and how I instantly knew that I was going to have a little brother. I always wanted a brother but thought that it would never happen. But God was awesome and blessed (and I mean blessed) our family with Spike (one of his many nicknames, some others are LV, Sniffer, or Uncle Linnie (Kylee's favorite). I could go on and on about how awesome he is and how he is the best brother anyone could have, but I will spare you. :) But I will share some pictures of him through the years.

How could you not love this boy....who is now a man! :)
Vinnie for President!

He had an incredible shot! Scotty has inherited it.

Here he is with his beautiful girlfriend, Jessi. How did he get so lucky. :)

No comments: